To add cash using online banking, you need to have a Malaysian bank account with internet banking access.
1. Enter the amount of cash you want to add and click to select payment method.
2. Select “Online banking” as your add cash payment option.
3. Select your preferred bank, enter your email (optional) and click on the “Check box” to agree to the terms and conditions from the service provider.
4. Click “Confirm” and you will be directed to the Internet banking log-in page.
5. Log in with your internet banking credentials.
6. Confirm the amount and request for a TAC.
7. Key in the TAC that you receive from your bank.
8. Once the transaction is successful, you can start buying gold!