This may happen due to several external factors such as:
1. Your chosen mobile network is congested
2. There is poor network coverage in your current area
3. Your phone memory storage is full
4. Your phone is on Flight Mode, which means your cellular network is not switched on.
5. You’re not using the app on the mobile phone that you registered your account on.
If you do come across such a situation, kindly request for an OTP to be sent again.
The OTP sent is unique to your phone and our Customer Support team is unable to perform this action on your behalf.