Residence passes accepted for HelloGold account registration:

1. Employment Pass (EP)

2. Long Term Social Visit Pass

3. Dependent Pass (for dependents of EP holders)

4. Working permit for Spouse of Malaysian Citizen

5. Expatriate and Dependant’s Permanent Residency Status

6. Student Pass

7. Professional Visit Pass (PVP)

8. Residence Pass

9. MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home)

10. Temporary Employment Pass

Note: Residence passes submitted must be valid and not expired.